Ben A. Williams is a Financial Advisor with Invicta Financial Group, an independent, fee-for-service financial services firm.
Invicta Financial Group, formerly BDT & Associates, Inc., was founded in 2008 and continues to successfully assist their clients in learning and maintaining balance in their financial lives, maintaining discipline, and fostering trust between themselves and their clients.
Ben's passion is to build a community of Ideal Clients that synergize the effectiveness and efficiency of their team to provide the highest fiduciary standard of quality service to each Ideal Client Family.
Ben completed five years of honorable service in the United States Marine Corps. He then earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Personal Finance from Winthrop University in South Carolina. After completing his degree in 2013, he joined Invicta Financial Group, primarily serving the Yuma area.
Ben is married to his lovely wife, Shiloh, and they have three children and currently reside in Imperial Valley, California.
- 2002-2007 USMC – Aviation Electronics Technician
- 2008-2010 Westinghouse Electric Company – Electronics Technician
- 2014-present BDT & Associates – Financial Advisor
- 2001-2002 – University of South Carolina; undeclared
- 2010-2011 – York Technical College; Personal Finance
- 2011-2013 – Winthrop University; B.S. in Personal Finance
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law
- Youth sports
- Community involvement